custom fields missing on orders imported after upgraded from vm 2 to 3

Started by angusmcr, August 31, 2017, 15:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angusmcr

I have upgraded my site and migrated the old orders into the new site everything is working fine on new orders I create in the new site and you can see the custom fields that have been selected with the order Ie size and colour.
however, the imported order is not showing these custom field results. Does any one know the data base table that the custom fields are saved in as I have not imported this data correctly.

So the new vm3 is working correctly I'm am just missing the data showing the custom field on old orders. can any boby help me find where these references are in the database.

further info:
I have found the correct table  order items
product attribute column it seems to have the data imported but the imported data is a different format the data created in the test orders, is there a way to change this

new format =
{ "3": "20077", "5": "35" }

old format=
{"8737":" <span class=\"costumTitle\">Main Colour<\/span><span class=\"costumValue\" >Black<\/span>","8825":" <span class=\"costumTitle\">Cup Size<\/span><span class=\"costumValue\" >D<\/span>","38007":" <span class=\"costumTitle\">Size<\/span><span class=\"costumValue\" >Medium<\/span>","37913":" <span class=\"costumTitle\">Made to Measure Size?<\/span><span class=\"costumValue\" >No Thanks<\/span>","37909":" <span class=\"costumTitle\">Fastening Option<\/span><span class=\"costumValue\" >None<\/span>"}