News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

errors on checkout (adding address) /libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 620

Started by tomphillipspcs, August 15, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomphillipspcs

I'm suddenly getting errors on checkout (adding address)

http://upsobags.co.uk/account/editaddresscartBT

Warning: Illegal string offset 'relative' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 620

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pathOnly' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 621

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectBrowser' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 622

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectDebug' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 623

Warning: Illegal string offset 'relative' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 626

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectBrowser' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 626

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectDebug' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 626

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pathOnly' in /home/upsobags/public_html/libraries/cms/html/html.php on line 629

I've looked at other posts and the issue with edit_adress.php doesn't seem to be the cause - any ideas where to start? Screenshot enclosed

VirtueMart 3.2.2
PHP 5.6.31
Joomla version, 3.7.4.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tomphillipspcs

I've located a version of teh updated template - however I get this error when I try to install, should I just upload using ftp?

Warning

Extension Install: Another template is already using the named folder: /home/upsobags/public_html/templates/evostore. Are you trying to install the same extension again?
Error

Error installing template

jenkinhill

I have never seen that message when installing an updated template, so maybe the templateDetails.xml shows the same version number? You could try using ftp to upload just the template's html/com_virtuemart/ files assuming that they are updated already for current VM versions. Check first on a backup of the live site, of course.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum