News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Sending a confirmation mail

Started by Donamd1, August 05, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donamd1

Where can I find the code that Virtuemart gives the order to sent a confirmation mail ?

I use VM 3.2.2

Donamd1

Is there someone that can tell me in which php file the command is given to send a confirmation mail

Donamd1

Thanks Venci Gentchev, but this is not what I mean.

In the post you indicate is explained how the confirmation mail can be changed, but I need to know where the command is given to render then main file mail_html.php.
I explain further, when I client checked out in a shop and selected for payment a payment method by a third party, then after the payment is done the client comes back in our site and a confirmation mail is sent.  I like to see the place where the command is given to send the confirmation mail.

Anybody an idea ? 

Donamd1

I think I need the file pluginresponse.php

Where can I find this in VM3.2.2

jenkinhill

There is no pluginresponse.php in VM3.2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Donamd1

Which is then the php file where the customer is sent back to after a the paiement is done by a third party.
The url in the broweser is .... index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived ...

Jörgen

I this a VM 2.5 payment plugin? In VM 2.5 there was a pluginresponse.php.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi.se
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Donamd1

The extension from the Third party payement services is from Sisow and on there website is indicated  that it is for Virtuemart (3.0.0 - 3.0.14).

The version of Virtuemart that I use is VM3.2.2