On pluginresponsereceived an error 400 Invalid Credentials

Started by restodo, August 12, 2017, 14:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

restodo

Hi,

I'm having the following problem using a payment plugin called "Todo Pago" https://github.com/TodoPago/Plugin-VirtueMart

After I've made an order and made payment, when returns to store with task pluginresponsereceived an error 400 Invalid Credentials appears (attached picture).
I've been looking what could be the problem but I didn't found anything.

Just to clarify, the order is recorded correctly in db, the main problem is when coming back from plugin never shows Thank you message and instead error 400 Invalid Credentials.

Regards.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

restodo

Yes, i ask for the problem but the answer from them takes to long to come, that's why I ask to the community to understand what could causing the error.

K&K media production

Quoteerror 400 Invalid Credentials

Maybe you've entered wrong credentials?

restodo

Thanks for your answer but no, if you mean user/pass are correct because the order is recorded correctly in database.
It's another problem but I can't figure it out.

restodo

The error happens when the following line of function PaymentResponseReceived() is executed.

$returnValues = $dispatcher->trigger('plgVmOnPaymentResponseReceived', array( 'html' => &$html,&$paymentResponse));