News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Unable to get the size of the image:

Started by Alemantico, July 25, 2017, 18:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alemantico

Dear Community,
it's my very 1st time, building an OnlineStore ever, and because of the very good reviews I choose to run for VM  :)! So far, everything went really smooth and kinda easy to follow. I was able to setup the store with no major problems. Now, when I try proceeding the payment, I'm getting this error message:
QuoteUnable to get the size of the image: .../images/stories/virtuemart/shipment/ups-logo.png
(screenshot). In the link, I noticed, that this shipping- step is handled via shopping card. When I hit the browser back button, select another shipment option, than just nothing happens. Why is that so?  Did I miss a step?
While I'm working offline (xampp on localhost), I checked the path, and the image is there. Because Joomla! v.3.7 still seems a little bit buggy, I'm working with Joomla! v.3.7.2. I also use Virtuemart v.3.2.2.
Any help will be very much appreciated!
Thank you for your time!
regards!

Ventsi Genchev

Audio Store:
https://vsystem.bg - Bulgarian language
https://vsystem.bg/en - English

Alemantico

I tried that, but nothing happened. Sorry, but what should that change? If using another image format, thant doesn't must that be changed in the script as well? How else VM knows, that it has to grab a .jpg, and not a .png? And why than VM is using .png, when it's not able to read such a format?

best regards!

Alemantico

Ok, I just found out ! Soon after enabling the "share"- options, everything worked out pretty good ::)! You can go ahead and close this one, if you want.

cibermiguel

hello alemantico. i heve the same issue but i can not resolve. please can you tel me where is share options to try if that is my problem or not?

but i want to explain something. i have one order that pdfs work fine, but just in one order in the next orders not work. i tryed to make a new order with that user again and not work pdf again.