News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Continue shopping function

Started by Mark88, July 13, 2017, 16:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark88

Hi

Any help appreciated, I have looked on FAQs/other threads, but cannot see something similar. I am using VirtueMart v 3.0.18 on a bang up-to-date version of Joomla. Everything works perfectly except for one issue. Once items placed in shopping basket I get the pop-up with 'continue shopping' and 'Go to checkout'. Go to checkout works fine, but with continue shopping nothing happens. Literally nothing at all, I have seen posts regarding people getting error messages, going to wrong place etc, it's not doing this, simply does nothing. Can anyone suggest a remedy.... probably really simple, but not managed to work this out..

Thanks in advance

Mark

jenkinhill

Most likely a template issue, but if you are using the latest Joomla, 3.7.3 then you should be using VM3.2.2 at least, as earlier versions  have some problems with J3.7.+  http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/480-security-release-of-joomla-3-7-be-prepared

Test the update on a backup copy of the live site as there are changes in configuration options and template overrides amy also need updating.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum