News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Custom Field Over Photo

Started by Animakai, July 12, 2017, 20:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animakai

Hi People, I'm writing this bcs I have the following problem, I guess from the template.

When I create a custom field on a product (ex. Color) is created well, but the same button appears above the photos either in menus or on the main page.

Picture:

If you could tell me how to fix that, I would be very grateful.

See ya

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Animakai

Picture fixed.

Joomla 3.7.2
Virtuemart 3.0.14

jenkinhill

First you should be using VM3.2.2 or later with Joomla 3.7+ as earlier versions won't work correctly.  http://virtuemart.net/news/latest-news/480-security-release-of-joomla-3-7-be-prepared

Test the update first on  a backup copy of you live site as there may be template updates needed and there are more configuration o[tions now that need to be chaecked.

Your image shows what appears to be a problem with your Joomla template - you could check with Protostar to see if the same problem happens there. We can't help with commercial template issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum