Started by valekichia, July 10, 2017, 15:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valekichia

Hello everyone!

This is my environment:
Joomla 3.7.2
Virtumeart 3.2.2

I'm experiencing the following issue.

I'm using the multiple variant custom field to create child products.
If I assign one or more related products to the parent product (or the child products, tested both the possibilities), then in frontend, if you select a child product using the dropdown selector in the product page, the price won't update and everything remains stuck in the loading process.

I can't figure out why this happens (no errors in firebug console).

Can anybody help?

Thank you!

jenkinhill

If you have a commercial template or use template overrides then check if this works OK using Protostar.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

valekichia

Hi jenkinhill, thank you for your reply!
Tested right now on Protostar....same problem!
Any clues?

johnkont

I have the same problem for 2 months now.
In some upgrade after 3.0.18.3 virtuemart done something with css...

How ever if you refresh the page while you see the loading circle, the product loads ok.

valekichia

hi johnkont, thank you for your contribute!
Glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this issue!
I didn't notice that refreshing the page lets it load correctly.
However I'd like to point out for the devs that this needs a better fix...users are not supposed to know the "refresh trick"...  :)

Thank you to anyone will give further help!

johnkont

Another problem whoo have the same root is:
When you navigate from one product yo another with vm previous and next links in the upper lft and right corners, and the first product you enter from category view is not a radiolist enabled product...
then when you go with navigation to a radiolist product the css is not loaded and if you select any of sub-products is useless.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Avexa

Hello, have you already find the solution of this problem? I have discovered the same issue. Thank you in advance.