Transaction from VM 3.2.2 (Joomla 3.7.1) to authorize.net

Started by mhershey, July 07, 2017, 18:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhershey

I recently found a similar topic on here from 2015 -- but after starting a new storefront a live (non-sandbox) error came up with the following error at the "thank you" page :

Notice : Undefined offset : 50 in ../public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 975
Notice : Undefined offset : 51 in ../public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 976
Notice : Undefined offset : 52 in ../public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 977
Notice : Undefined offset : 53 in ../public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 978
Notice : Undefined offset : 54 in ../public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorizenet/authorizenet.php on line 979

Any help would be appreciated -- Dont want customers to see this !! Marc

Jörgen

The error shows a reference to localhost. Do You have some URL pointing to localhost ?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mhershey

Hello:

Thanks for the reply. My DB settings are still set to localhost as a host. Would that cause the issue with VM / Authorize ?

Marc

jenkinhill

The localhost warning looks like it refers to a certificate mismatch. But I assume that the payment/order process proceeded OK. Maybe you use PHP7.1 ?

These are PHP notices & warnings, the display of which can be suppressed  - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102555.0

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum