News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

accessing purchase data after purchase made in vmpayment plugin standard

Started by wbyers, July 05, 2017, 19:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbyers

Hello, So I'm working a way to display purchase data for the end user at the after they've finally made the purchase. Does the plugin standard have access to order_items, and from the plugin model/view can I run file get contents on the program data or do I have to use the customfields function? I'm currently back at the drawing board after both previous solutions failed. I have tried to find documentation to no avail, and so I came here.

hellorain

Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

wbyers

Sorry, I don't seem to have explained it well. I'm looking to add a purchase/order review screen to the landing page that comes from vmpayment standard after the purchase is actually made. Basically, I want to create this list on the attached page

hellorain

Hello,

For that You need to do some customization.

Best Regards,
hellorain.
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

wbyers

I know, that I'm trying to find documentation so That I can do the set it up for standard properly, the standard plugin portion of vmpayment doesn't seem to be documented well. I have no idea how it gets table data, or what order data it has access to by default. I'm only hear because I couldn't find that documentation elsewhere.

K&K media production

wbyers

I know about that. I'm trying to find documentation for the actual vm standard plugin so that I can build the thing I need. Because I cannot find documentation on how vmstandard plugin works, which I need to do to make a successful override to do what I want to do.

wbyers

Thank you. I could not find that in my searchs. It's not a lot but it is something. Thanks

You wouldn't have anything on the standard payment extension of the vm plugin would you? Trying to get the data from there. Specifically, do you know if it has the ability to handle file get contents and $order['item']?
I need the latter for so I can grab the virtuemart_product_id.

If anything can I still access the cart data and pull this stuff from there as in will data pulled from $cart still remain in the variables after the cart itself is cleaned out?