News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

After updating Joomla to 3.7.3 version my VM dont work

Started by Nikanor, July 05, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikanor

Hi All!

I have updated my joomla from 3.7.2 to 3.7.3 version and my VM stopped to work, if I click on menu to come to VM category page I come to empty page, no categories no products.

Can someone help me to solve this problem, maybe 3.7.3 version have some incompatibility with VM?

Joomla version: 3.7.3 Stable [ Amani ] 4-July-2017 08:03 GMT
Virtuemart Version: 3.2.2
PHP : 7.0.20

jenkinhill

All the sites I have updated to Joomla 3.7.3 are working fine. When you say empty page, do you mean a completely blank page or just the component content is empty?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Nikanor

Hi Kelvyn,

thanks for reply...

The module place is empty, you can check my page here vallder.com its happen after updating joomla from 3.7.2 to 3.7.3 version...

jenkinhill

Does the template normally not show a logo or site name at the top of the page? Does not look right to me.

Most pages seem to be accessible using the sitemap. What are you using for SEF? There is a known issue with ArtioSEF anf Joomla 3.7.3  if you use that.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Nikanor

Thank you Kelvyn for all your replies...

I have solved my problem, the problem was by PHP version, I changed my PHP version from 7.0.20 to 7.1.6 and now its work all normal...

jenkinhill

I currently use PHP7.0.20 with no issues at all, but maybe your 7.0.20 resources were set too low.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK