News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VAT not showing where needed

Started by Power Internet, June 29, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Power Internet

Hi everyone,

I hope some one can help me with a solution.
Im using joomla version 3.7.2 and VirtueMart 3.2.2
The domain the WS is built on is: http://websites.powerinternet.nl/SO12383/

On my frontpage i have listed several catogories with products in them. The prices are VAT included (Which is what i want). On the top right i have the VM - Shoppingcart module. But that is shown excl VAT.
When i click on a product, it shows the price without VAT.

How do i make sure that the VAT is included everywhere?

I attached the screenshots to this message.

The first shows the frontpage without products incl VAT but the shopping cart exluded VAT
The second shows the product page withouthout VAT
The third shows my backend prices
The forth shows my VAT settings, wich is 21%  for our country.

If there is more info you need, please let me know.

jenkinhill

Maybe a template issue. Check with Protostar to see if the displayed prices are correct.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Power Internet

I do get more displayed prices, including the right one. But i dont know where i can edit this product view to enter the right price. I have contacted my template provider.

jenkinhill

At least one of the template's override files will need changing. If you can't do that yourself then yes, refer to the template developer.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum