News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Issue with searching in multilingual website

Started by beren2112, June 23, 2017, 14:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beren2112

Greetings,

I have an issue while searching in my website. In English it searches without any problem but on Greek it shows me this error
Column 'product_name' in where clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS  p.`virtuemart_product_id`, IFNULL(l.product_name,ld.product_name) as product_name, IFNULL(l.product_s_desc,ld.product_s_desc) as product_s_desc, IFNULL(l.product_desc,ld.product_desc) as product_desc FROM `ch4aj_virtuemart_products` as p 
INNER JOIN `ch4aj_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as ld using (`virtuemart_product_id`)
LEFT JOIN `ch4aj_virtuemart_products_el_gr` as l using (`virtuemart_product_id`)
LEFT JOIN `ch4aj_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as ps ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `ps`.`virtuemart_product_id` 
LEFT JOIN `ch4aj_virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id`
WHERE ( (product_name LIKE '%combo%' OR `p`.product_sku LIKE '%combo%' OR `l`.product_s_desc LIKE '%combo%' OR `l`.product_desc LIKE '%combo%')  AND  ((p.`product_parent_id` = "0" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > "0") OR p.`product_parent_id` > "0")  AND  ((p.`product_parent_id` > "0" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > "0") OR p.`product_parent_id` = "0")  AND  p.`product_parent_id` = 0 AND  ( `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1"  OR `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL  )  AND  p.`published`="1" )
group by p.`virtuemart_product_id`
ORDER BY `pc`.`ordering` ASC, `virtuemart_product_id` ASC LIMIT 0, 20

I am using VirtueMart 3.0.12

K&K media production

Quote from: beren2112 on June 23, 2017, 14:52:30 PM
I am using VirtueMart 3.0.12

This version is very outdated! Current version is 3.2.2 / 3.2.3

beren2112

I know , but there have been a lot of customization in the component and its individual elements that I don't want to lose. The only problem that I have is the one with the search in multilingual sites.

K&K media production

Then compare your old with current version to find the changes.

Maybe this log will help you:
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/changes/branches/com_virtuemart.3.0.12.4/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php

But we can't give support to find already fixed bugs in outdated versions.

Btw...most things are possible with template overrides and plugins. And if you use core hacks, you should use a documentation of your hacks for reintegration after updates.