News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Invoice in PDF looks bad

Started by Jose M., June 23, 2017, 14:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose M.

Hello,
I've had enough time looking forums to see how to adjust the visualization of the invoice PDF as the HTML file sent by email.
The HTML looks more or less correctly, but the PDF does not.
I have the product tables with a width of 100% but they do not adapt in PDF.

Another problem is that the first field of the billing and delivery addresses in the PDF has a white space despite using the trim () function.

Also, my site is multilanguage, (Catalan, Spanish and English) and I have defined all the language files with the names of the countries in the corresponding directories, but in the shopping cart and registration forms etc, the name of the country It is correctly translated, but in the PDF and the email to the seller and buyer, it comes out in English.

Any suggestions?
I am using Joomla 3.7.2 and Virtuemart 3.2.2

thanks
Jose

K&K media production

There is a difference between browsers and PDF

Sample table with width=100% and 3 cols: col1 = 30%, col2 = 40% and col3 without a width ...

Your browser adjusts col3 to 30%, but TCDF can't do it. Inside your PDF you need width settings for each col.

Jose M.

Hello,
Yes, but in the table of products, I have 100% in the table and in all the columns (<td>) I have also defined a size in %, but it does not take the whole width, such as the address table .
Thanks and regards
Jose

K&K media production

look if all your <td> widths together are 100%

Jose M.

Hello,
Yes, I have already encountered the problem in the tables, since I do not show the fees, the total sum of the remaining columns is not 100%.
Thanks for everything.

Greetings
Jose