Main Menu

Some products missing through VM Paypal payment

Started by martinlaipe, June 23, 2017, 13:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martinlaipe

I am using :

Joomla version : 3.7.2
Virtuemart version : 3.2.0

I have around 1000 items in Virtuemart.  When I select some items in Cart and check out through VM Payment - Paypal , some items are missing in Paypal interface. 

Some customers reported that they want to buy some items and add in Cart , and then check out through Paypal.  Some items showed in Paypal but some items missed in Paypal.  Therefore I tried to test it and found out  2 items cannot completed through Paypal now. (Maybe more items are the same case).

I have checked the stock level but no this issue.

Attached please find the screen :

Cart interface.jpg  shows two items in Cart ($49 + $89) + Shipment cost $10.9 = $148.9
Paypal interface.jpg shows the Paypal payment $59.9  (one items $49 + Shipment cost $10.9)  The second item missing.

Anyone have idea what is happen ?
Thank you for your help.

martinlaipe

I tried to test many times and found out some error

Some of my product name is Chinese Character only.  Some of the product name is Chinese + English + symbol.

I can Cart all products in Virtuemart.  However when I click paypal payment, the [item_name_X] => empty if the product name is Chinese Character only.    [item_number_X] , [amount_X] ,  [quantity_X] are correct. 

I beleive this is the problem why Paypal cannot count the product in total and make it different between Cart and Paypal

Can anyone help me to solve the problem?

Thanks.