News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Update to version 3.2.2 and I don´t can add product

Started by redlo, June 23, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redlo

Hello, I update virtuemart 3.0.18 to 3.2.2 and now I dont can add product. When I click in create new product, the id is 0 > id:0 and dont can create new product. I look in table _virtuemart_products with phpmyadmin and is look like this capture. In phpmyadmin in table _virtuemart_products I don´t can view column to edit row of table.

I click in interrogation and view this message

$cfg['RowActionLinksWithoutUnique']
    Type: boolean
    Default value: false

Defines whether to show row links (Edit, Copy, Delete) and checkboxes for multiple row operations even when the selection does not have a unique key. Using row actions in the absence of a unique key may result in different/more rows being affected since there is no guaranteed way to select the exact row(s).

$cfg['RememberSorting']
    Default value: true

If enabled, remember the sorting of each table when browsing them.

$cfg['TablePrimaryKeyOrder']
    Type: string
    Default value: 'NONE'

This defines the default sort order for the tables, having a primary key, when there is no sort order defines externally. Acceptable values : ['NONE', 'ASC', 'DESC']

$cfg['ShowBrowseComments']

$cfg['ShowPropertyComments']

By setting the corresponding variable to true you can enable the display of column comments in Browse or Property display. In browse mode, the comments are shown inside the header. In property mode, comments are displayed using a CSS-formatted dashed-line below the name of the column. The comment is shown as a tool-tip for that column.

Thank you for your help.

Ayudo en todo lo que puedo, con tutoriales, traducciones, y alguna que otra extension, como modulos y plugins.

Milbo

It is the normal way to create a new object, to set the id 0. Maybe it helps to repair your table.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

redlo

Ayudo en todo lo que puedo, con tutoriales, traducciones, y alguna que otra extension, como modulos y plugins.