News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] Virtuemart 3.2.2 shipping cost shown max of 100,000 (SOLVED by MILBO)

Started by fredricklamaz, June 20, 2017, 19:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredricklamaz

Dear all,

I have viertuemart 3.2.2 and joomla 3.7.2. I use indonesian rupiah as currency. I found a problem with the shipping cost. Let say the product price is 300,000 Rupiah. The shipping cost is 150,000. The total is 450,000. After confirm purchase, i clicked on order information or the order history, product price 300000 Rupiah, Shipment Cost 100,000 Rupiah, and the total is 450,000 Rupiah. The total is right. But the shipping cost is 100,000 Rupiah only.

When I  tried shipping cost below 100,000 Rupiah, let say 75,000 Rupiah, it has no problem at all. It seems that if the shipping cost is above 100,000 Rupiah, The shipping cost shown will only be 100,000 Rupiah.

Can anyone please help me on this? To try this, you can go to wiradaya.com. i set the shipping cost as 250,000 Rupiah. The total is right. The shipping cost shown only is the problem.

Thanx for your concern.

Fredrick

Milbo

Hmm, I tried with similar values, but with euro and it worked. So it must be something else.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

fredricklamaz

Thanx Milbo for the reply. I tried on wiradaya.com changing the currency to euro (May be the currency error). the shipping cost i set 250, 000 euro. The result is the same. After confirm order, i clicked order information, and the shipping cost shown is 100,000. But the strange thing the total is right.

Anyone know how to fix this? Please help.. :(

Jörgen

Do you use any custom template that makes rounding for the display?
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

fredricklamaz

Thanx Jorgen for your concern.

I use custom template from virtuemarttemplates.net. I have contacted them, but they said that it is not a template issue and they cant help me.

But it is true. When i tried to use beez as my joomla template, the same problem still occurred. The shipment shown is 100,000 which should be 250,000. The total is still correct. Very strange.

Milbo, may i know what virtuemart version you are using? i want to try that version if no problem occurred there.

Thanx.

Milbo

I am the main developer and therefore I use always the last version.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Jörgen

That would probably be VM 3.2.3.9587

We should not use the term latest version...

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Jörgen

Hello Jenkins

I can not find version 3.2.3.9589 for download right now
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

fredricklamaz

Hi Milbo,

I think this is virtuemart bug.

I tried install a fresh joomla 3.7.2 and instal fresh virtuemart 3.2.2 Component, AIO, and tcpdf. No additional installation such as template or other modules involved.

I tested standard shipping cost as 250,000 and the result is the same. 100,000 shown but the total is right..

Anyone has tried this? i really need help for this.

Thank you.

Jörgen

I have tried with swedish krona and I can not see any error.

Could this have something to do with You using Indian rupee ? That there is an error inte conversion module.

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

fredricklamaz

I tried it again with united states dollar. but still the same. Fresh installation of virtuemart 3.2.2.

Here I attach The screen shot.. It's really confusing.

Please help anyone..

Thank you.

Jörgen

Hello

I have checked out wiradaya.com, and it seems to work there.

But the template really needs some work...

Attached a screenshot

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

fredricklamaz

Hi Jorgen,

That step still has not finished. What i mean is after you confirm purcahse, Thank You page. After that, click "View Your Order" The problem is there. Not on the page you post just now. That page is still okay.

The problem is on the "View Your Order" Page and on the invoice (pdf).

Thank you.