News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

1271 - Illegal mix of collations o frontend search

Started by rocher, May 31, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocher

Hello,
after entering non-latin characters in search module i have this error:
1271  Illegal mix of collations for operation 'like' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS p.`virtuemart_product_id` FROM `#__virtuemart_products` as p INNER JOIN `#__virtuemart_products_pl_pl` as l ON l.`virtuemart_product_id` = p.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as ps ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `ps`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_product_categories` as pc ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = `pc`.`virtuemart_product_id` LEFT OUTER JOIN `#__virtuemart_products` children ON p.`virtuemart_product_id` = children.`product_parent_id` WHERE ((`l`.product_name LIKE "%piżama%" OR `p`.created_on LIKE "%piżama%") AND ( (p.`product_in_stock` - p.`product_ordered`) >"0" OR (children.`product_in_stock` - children.`product_ordered`) > "0") AND ((p.`product_parent_id` = "0" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > "0") OR p.`product_parent_id` > "0") AND ((p.`product_parent_id` > "0" AND `pc`.`virtuemart_category_id` > "0") OR p.`product_parent_id` = "0") AND ( `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "1" OR `ps`.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`="1" ) group by p.`virtuemart_product_id` ORDER BY `pc`.`ordering` ASC, `virtuemart_product_id` ASC LIMIT 0, 24

I use joomla 3.6.5, VM 3.2.1, PHP 5.4.36

How i can fix it?

jjk

First attempt should be to update Joomla to the latest version 3.7.2, because it fixes some security issues found in earlier versions.
If that doesn't fix your problem, have a look at your virtuemart database tables with phpmyadmin and check for mixed collations.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

rocher

Update joomla to latest version not solve the problem.

Quotevirtuemart database tables with phpmyadmin and check for mixed collations

sorry but i don't undestand :(

rocher

After update joomla i still have error, but now only one line:

Illegal mix of collations for operation 'like'

any idea how i can fix it?

franzpeter

Can you please give us the language you use for search? Is it a non latin language? And which search module do you use. Is it the search module provided by Virtuemart or the Joomla search?

rocher

It is polish language. Search module is provided by Virtuemart. In joomla search module is the same problem.

rocher

Please... i must fix it

Someone can help mi with this?