News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Order and Invoice Button working strangely

Started by ongjoh, May 27, 2017, 03:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ongjoh

Hi, in the orders page, the delivery note and invoice buttons are available. However, when for some orders, when I click on delivery note and invoice tab, i can only get invoice for both tabs. And for some orders, I can only get delivery note for both tabs. Any advise?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ongjoh

Hi

Sorry about it

Joomla Version: Joomla! 3.4.4
VM Version: Version 2 and above. i cannot find it
DB Version: 5.1.73
PHP Version: 5.4.45

www.wkonline.sg is the website

jenkinhill

Your Joomla version is very old and is known to be insecure, it should not be used on a live site. Current Joomla version is 3.7.2
The VirtueMart version is usually shown at the bottom of the left menu or can be checked using Joomla's extensions manager. VirtueMart 2 does not work on Joomla 3.x so it is likely that you have a VirtueMart 3 version installed,  where the current version is VM3.2.3
See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0

I have not heard before of the issue you have, it is strange if this has started happening on an old site.  If it is a bug then almost certainly it will have been fixed by now. You should check that you have not already been hacked and seriously consider updating Joomla and VirtueMart. You will need to test the updates on a copy of the live site as you may also need to make some changes to your template overrides to work with the new versions, and to check the recently intoduced additional configuration options.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum