News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error when editing product

Started by djsmooth5, May 19, 2017, 17:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djsmooth5

Hi Support!

I am running VM 3.2.2 on a Joomla 3.6.5 platform.

I am trying to edit my products and receiving the follwoing error:

1054 Unknown column 'product_stockhandle' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `#__virtuemart_products` SET `virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`product_parent_id`='0',`product_sku`='Spy-Pen',`product_gtin`='',`product_mpn`='',`product_weight`=NULL,`product_weight_uom`='KG',`product_length`=NULL,`product_width`=NULL,`product_height`=NULL,`product_lwh_uom`='M',`product_url`='spy-pen',`product_in_stock`='100',`product_ordered`='0',`product_stockhandle`='0',`low_stock_notification`='0',`product_available_date`='2017-05-18 00:00:00',`product_availability`='',`product_special`='1',`product_discontinued`='0',`pordering`='0',`product_sales`='0',`product_unit`='KG',`product_packaging`=NULL,`product_params`='min_order_level=\"1\"|max_order_level=\"\"|step_order_level=\"\"|product_box=\"\"|',`intnotes`='',`metarobot`='',`metaauthor`='',`layout`='',`published`='1',`created_on`='2017-05-18 08:51:50',`created_by`='2',`modified_on`='2017-05-19 14:50:37',`modified_by`='2' WHERE `virtuemart_product_id`='57

Would anyone be able to tell me what is wrong and how I could fix it? Seems everything else is running fine, just editing products or product categories?

Was working fine when we were adding all other products but now we have an issue.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

djsmooth5

That seemed to have fixed the error thank you!

I didnt see this option there. Helped a lot.... all sorted and ready to rock n roll

Thank you once again.