News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 3.2.2 Module Virtuemart Search not working

Started by Zegenrijk, May 18, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zegenrijk

Hello,

After updating to VM 3.2.2. the module Virtuemart Search doesnot show the result page.

After submitting a search the url is: www.mydomain.nl/search.html?keyword=ren&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0 (but no result page)

I see that if i change the url, i  added /component/virtuemart/, it gives the result page: www.mydomain.nl/component/virtuemart/search.html?keyword=ren&limitstart=0&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=0

VM3.2.2, J3.7.1, no mod_virtuemart_search overrides

Regards Michel

AH

do you have a "hidden" virtuemart top level category menu item?

try adding one and your problem may be solved

Menu Item Type *  Category layout
Select a Category * Top level category

You should be able to leave everything else as default settings

If you already have a menu item of that is set to Virtuemart Frontpage - replace this with the above settings

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

AH

I think that my suggestion solved your problem - can you just confirm for other users
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

sgrunch

I have the same problem. In my menĂ¹ I have top category filtered by featured and the search call this page. I have add in menĂ¹ top category without filter but VM_SEARCH call the featured.

With 3.21 version no problem. There's bug in template page products_horizon and products sublayout I have copy the previous version

sgrunch

I have solved with rewrite url in .htacces
RewriteRule ^[filteredpage]/cerca.html(.*)$ https://www.xxxx.it/[topcategorypage]/cerca.html$1 [R=301,L]