News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Reupped]New stable release vm 3.2.2 released, please anyone update.

Started by Milbo, May 15, 2017, 21:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

Here the complete changes for vm3.2.2

r9542
small enhancements for extra images in productdetails no unecessary initiation of unused scripts
---------------------
r9541
isSuperVendor sets cached value to real id, even 0 (default) was used as standard call vmtable function check, use empty user id, to obtain vendorId by isSuperVendor (uses the the background manager in case)
---------------------
r9540
Important fix in renderCustomfieldsCart, the last fix broke using the same cart customfield more than one time. Enhanced correction of customfields pointing to wrong extension entries
---------------------
r9539
Updated sql for full installer for j3.7 Added Missing JFile in AIO for j3.7  Minors
---------------------
r9538
- enhancements for installation process (noticeable in fullinstaller), better messages, less confusing alerts
---------------------
r9537
- fix for chosen width and udpated chosen.css
---------------------
r9536
vmFiles need a fallback of the fallback for j2.5 (and we dont want to give up compatibility already Enhanced installation messages (thank you Andrew) small enhancement in productdetails for the parameter cat_productdetails
---------------------
r9535
Changed the message after installation of full installer. Asks the user to choose between plain installation and installation with sample data.
---------------------
r9534
- removed the "stories" folder from the payment/shipment xml files, so the default is now using the new location for the payment logos
- added fallback to paypal
---------------------
r9533
Minors, enhanced vm-installation screen of the fullinstaller enhanced message of missing safepath
---------------------
r9532
tiny language overwrite for fullinstaller
---------------------
r9531
Update Fullinstaller with the new j3.7 files
---------------------
r9530
- the function convertDec sets the value to 0.0 if isset, but empty  and convertToVendorCurrency sets an empty value always to 0.0
- little change in default shipment plugin, 2 empty values are set to 0.0
---------------------
r9529
Adjustments for the different menu structure in j3.7
---------------------
r9528
- custom model and vmplugin, enhanced selecting the right plugin id in the extensionstable  (considering the column state now)
- product model, fix when only one language field is selected
---------------------
r9527
- vmcrypt: corrected small error when no key file was created, cleaned the code.
- small fixes for Amazon, adjusted language file for j3.7
---------------------
r9526
Removed a "_QQ_" in BE de-DE.com_virteumart.ini
---------------------
r9525
Minor for Amazon
---------------------
r9524
- removed JHTML::stylesheet and JHTML::script from Klarna 
- category and product module have as default a disabled cache
---------------------
r9523
for j3.7 replaced JHtml::stylesheet against vmJsApi::css fallback for CurrencyDisplay to prevent notice
---------------------
r9522
Added class to order list rows according to the order status to allow different styling.
---------------------
r9521
add a link in the back end order details to view the order on the frontend
---------------------
r9520
Fixed broken pagination in BE product list aso. Prices config gets some background and separators.
---------------------
r9519
Removed empty lines in de-DE-com_virtuemart_config.ini
---------------------
r9518
Added missing language tags for VM config. Removed two DE strings that were in both de-DE_virtuemart_config.ini and de-DE_virtuemart.ini. EN only in en-GB_virtuemart.ini.
---------------------
r9517
Important fixes for the language of the registration mail (Thank you Yagendoo)
---------------------
r9516
related products add to cart option should now work correctly with cart input customfields ( like in the category browse view)
---------------------
r9515
enhanced the language fallback system of Vm.
- added abstract functions helping to select the right fields and to join the right tables.
- added functions to determine which type of fallback is used
- Used language fallbacks are now visible in the edit views.
- related products and category search ajax in the BE works now also with language fallbacks
---------------------
r9514
- added more language options to for multilanguage sites
- set directly the shop language
- options for the different content fallbacks, no fallback, dual fallback, standard or custom fallbacks
---------------------
r9513
- VmImage added function determineWH, for better handling of different thumbnail sizes
- enhanced message feedback
- more robust handling of user input in the customfields of type media
---------------------
r9512
VmCrypt changed to use b64 encoding storing the keys
---------------------
r9510
Improved 'Front Page deprecated' strings
---------------------
r9509
Corrected copy/paste error in de-DE.com_virtuemart_perms.ini
---------------------
r9508
Changed two BE strings to the same like in FE. One string for choice of display at no stock.
---------------------
r9507
little changes in the language system
- joomla 3 prevents sending a message twice, so the vmdebug got an increasing counter to ensure that the message is enqueued
- added $jDefLangTag for the shop language
- language vars got nicer debugger
- more consistent sequence of setting the lang vars, before there was a mix and inconsistency of lang and langTag
- dual language system, (option is committed later)
- 2 new functions in vmLanguage, which give back if a language fallback should be used
- new function VmConfig::isSite(), we need this, due the FE managing
---------------------
r9506
- little fix in mediahandler.php displayImages, which prevents crashing of js, when no images was found
- found hardcoded vendor directory in invoice/view.html, replaced by vendor vmconfig path
---------------------
r9505
Subcategories in productdetails has a new option now cat_productdetails, which is replaced in the vm config and added to the menu item params
---------------------
r9504
Little router fix, which should ensure that pagination page 1 works,
---------------------
r9503
- category tree ajax, disabled browser caching and added requested language to the URL
- important fix for customfield.php to ensure that all customfields of a product are loaded displaying the order/invoice,...
- fixed typo showCategory to showcategory
---------------------
r9502
- category model, found copypaste error in fallback of language fallback - methods, displayLogos check if image exists - mediahandler.js fix for pagination selecting a media (for example in product edit)
---------------------
r9501
-Amazon Pay: changed Amazon Payment to Amazon Pay in the language files
-Amazon Pay: IP list has robuster format reader
---------------------
r9500
- strange php bug prevented adding of new items editing an order
- added more checks for collation in ratings model.
---------------------
r9499
- product edit: Added country flags to display the origin language, when a language fallback was used
- category and product edit: added message, when a language fallback was used
- Fix for product.js in product edit 
- Minors
---------------------
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

postkat

Hi Milbo,

Sorry for double post but I updated to Virtuemart 3.2.2 yesterday and now I get a SQL syntax error on the product detail page.
QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE i.`published` = "1" AND j.`element` = "weight_countries" AND (i.`virtuema' at line 6 

Joomla 3.7.0
PHP version 7.0.19
Database version 10.1.23-MariaDB

Help please!

Regards, Dorine

Milbo

Yes, I saw your post. So far there is one error in config model, which makes only trouble with php7, but it installs.
and a problem in sublayout/customfield, which prevents that the selected choice of the simple String variant is shown in the cart. Therefore reupped, I am sorry for the 2372 people who already downloaded the new core.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mfarooqi

I just upgraded to the latest version  3.2.2 .. and now only 1step of parent categories to child categories appearing  :(. How to fix please.  no error appearing 

Milbo

netajour

Hello,

After Upgrading Virtuemart to 3.2.2 and after joomla 3.7.1 I have bugs in product list in the multilanguages shop (ok for stores mon language).
For the shops with multi language, after upgrade, I get a lot o f new products Called "Language Missing ID", no prices no media and no name when opening one.
After testing removing these products the database was corrupted.

Thank you for helping

Regards
Rodolphe

hansos

After update to 3.2.2 my custom fields (size/color) are not showing on the Cart and the Order; Please help

aftertaf

Updated, seems ok so far.

2 things still naggling:
-Category ajax refresh bug thingy is still present. CTL+F5 every time i edit a product is therefore still required
-TOS needs ticking on every order, but the option is set to not make this necessary.

ChristianBrand

Hello there,
at first my configuration:

• PHP 7.0.19
  • Joomla! 3.7.2
  • VirtueMart 3.2.2 (reupped version)
here's what happened: the menu to the left always is expanded, when I click on the PayPal payment configuration (see attached screenshot). As always, I at first thought, it only happens in my special case, but meanwhile I did try three different Joomla/VirtueMart Installations on three hosts (different providers with different server configurations) - one a fresh Joomla installation with a fresh VirtueMart installation, just to test this - and always the same result: if I add a new payment and use the PayPal plugin, the menu is expanded, when openening the configuration after the first time, I did save this.
Anyway: this is not a real problem, just want to mention this - maybe you will fix this in future.

Milbo

This is a real problem, because it means your js is broken for some reason. This is quite likely not an error of the core.

mfarooqi

Quote from: ChristianBrand on May 30, 2017, 15:22:42 PM
Hello there,
at first my configuration:

• PHP 7.0.19
  • Joomla! 3.7.2
  • VirtueMart 3.2.2 (reupped version)
here's what happened: the menu to the left always is expanded, when I click on the PayPal payment configuration (see attached screenshot). As always, I at first thought, it only happens in my special case, but meanwhile I did try three different Joomla/VirtueMart Installations on three hosts (different providers with different server configurations) - one a fresh Joomla installation with a fresh VirtueMart installation, just to test this - and always the same result: if I add a new payment and use the PayPal plugin, the menu is expanded, when openening the configuration after the first time, I did save this.
Anyway: this is not a real problem, just want to mention this - maybe you will fix this in future.

I don't know if this can help you.. but I faced more or less same kind of issue.. I just renamed paypal folder under site/plugins/vmpayment and installed "Virtuemart AIO" only... and things worked fine. Please try for once. it's some kind of JS conflict and renaming/removing paypal and installing new AIO  updates payments with new PayPal plugin is installed.

You can download from "https://virtuemart.net/downloads" the tom link "http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/1077/com_virtuemart.3.2.2_extract_first.zip" extract it and install only AIO.

ChristianBrand

Quote from: Milbo on June 13, 2017, 00:42:57 AM
This is a real problem, because it means your js is broken for some reason. This is quite likely not an error of the core.
Yes, meanwhile I too think, it is a real problem - but I am shure, it has nothing to do with my individual installation. As I mentioned before, I did try this in various Joomla-Installations, hosted at different providers and: always the same thing. Today, I did a fresh, 'blank' Joomla installation with the latest VirtueMart version (downloaded today) and nothing else done there than creating a payment method and choose PayPal ...after saving this: the same result (see attachement). If anyone is interested: I could provide a Super User login for my test-site.

@mfarooqi: thank you for your post. Unfortunally it didn't work for me (I did try that exactly as you did describe your approach).

Best regards

mfarooqi

one quick tip.. please use only United States English version. Some times translations also changes "files names" if done automatically.

also clear your caches, cookies.. or use "bowser's incognito mode"..  and then.. check in developers Tools and see .. what console says.

Milbo

Quote from: mfarooqi on June 20, 2017, 03:31:45 AM
one quick tip.. please use only United States English version. Some times translations also changes "files names" if done automatically.
Yes, some language files have still the old _QQ_, but the right language is english UK! NOT US!

It is also not necessary to remove the old paypal folder, just updating with the AIO should be enough.