News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Suggestions, improvements

Started by juanvilchez, May 11, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

juanvilchez

Invoice creation - When the billing address is the same as the shipping address (as the customer clicked on the Same button when entering the data) why can't be shown as Billing and shipping address instead of having to render it in two columns ? (Especially because even being the same data, sometimes it's rendered a little bit different)

Orders navigation and editing - Inside the order it would be nice to have a Delete order button. Some of my clients send 2 or 3 orders that are exactly the same but one, which is usually the only with the correct payment made by card. Wouldn't be nice to have a button to delete that particular order without having to go out to the whole list?

Also, in the BE, why having to render and reload the entire page when only the VM part is the one that has changed? When I'm not home, having to use the backend with bad mobile signal it takes ages to load.

Finally... why not an option to send shipping information on email to the customer at the same time we check a product as "Sent"
VM 3.8.8 (10472)
Joomla 3.10.9
PHP 7.3.25

AH

Quote"Invoice creation - When the billing address is the same as the shipping address (as the customer clicked on the Same button when entering the data) why can't be shown as Billing and shipping address instead of having to render it in two columns ? (Especially because even being the same data, sometimes it's rendered a little bit different)"

You can create an override to the templates if there is only a billing address.

if($this->orderDetails['details']['has_ST']){ 
do something
} else {
echo "Sames as billing address";
}

Quote"Orders navigation and editing - Inside the order it would be nice to have a Delete order button. Some of my clients send 2 or 3 orders that are exactly the same but one, which is usually the only with the correct payment made by card. Wouldn't be nice to have a button to delete that particular order without having to go out to the whole list?"

Are you talking front or back end.

QuoteAlso, in the BE, why having to render and reload the entire page when only the VM part is the one that has changed? When I'm not home, having to use the backend with bad mobile signal it takes ages to load.

Your bad signal is not really a reason to change the default behaviour.

QuoteFinally... why not an option to send shipping information on email to the customer at the same time we check a product as "Sent"

You can use the <Add comment> field is for in order admin.  This will be sent if you set the status change to notify the customer.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0