News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Used URL will not update

Started by wheat, May 10, 2017, 18:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheat

I've uploaded via ftp several images to the VM product folder. And then Synchronized them.  However when I attempt to add an image filename to the Used URL field (which currently has images/virtuemart/product/), I simply get returned that file path, but not including the filename.  Am I missing something here when trying to manually adjusting that field for a couple products.  I'd rather not Upload, since the files are all there already.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you.

jenkinhill

This is what I do (assuming VM3.2.x). I ftp images to images/virtuemart/product/  and synch.

Then for each product I search & select the one I need using 16+ or the search box. The image appears as a thumb. If there is an already exisiting image I delete that thumb leaving just the new one. Then save.  Job done.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wheat

Ah, quite easy!  It wasn't obvious to me the way it was labeled.  Thank you!