News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No cart variant custom field type in 2.9.9.3

Started by Hester, November 07, 2014, 13:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

padalec

Yes they do advertise as VM3 ready ...

But I think they did it in hurry, because lot of people were asking about this update :)

padalec

Another question?

Why some orders in (backend) shows CUSTOM FIELD below product's name and some not?   -  using the same custom field type assigned to product (shirt dimension)?

What can cause this?

See image. PLease note that both product have the same Custom field type assigned!

edit: note that fields are displayed properly on admin order email and shopper order email!

Thank you

padalec

Well it turned out to be related with shopper fields - i don't know how.

mickey3k

Can you tell me which shopper field caused this? I am having a similar problem, my custom field of type string is not shown in the cart anymore and neither in order/invoice layout in the backend. Even though "is cart attribute" and "cart input" are enabled.

jenkinhill

@mickey3k you have replied to a more than 2 years old thread about an old test development version of VM. Suggest you start a new thread and dont forget this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum