News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Administrator confirmation email

Started by Kuubs, April 26, 2017, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

Where can I find the confrmation email that the administrator of the webshop gets?

"{company}, {name} confirmed an order with a total of {amount} , his/her order number = {order number}"

Where is this located?

jenkinhill

Tha mail template files are in components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/    - if you edit any be sure to use overrides.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Kuubs

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 26, 2017, 13:10:03 PM
Tha mail template files are in components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/    - if you edit any be sure to use overrides.

Yeah I know where the email is for the customer, but it seems to me (correct me if Im wrong) that there is no admin email template file available. I have searched extensively but I cannot seem to find it.

AH

That is part of the language variable

components\com_virtuemart\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini

COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_VENDOR_CONTENT="Hello %1$s, <br /> %2$s confirmed an order with a total of %3$s, his/her order number = %4$s"

"{company}, {name} confirmed an order with a total of {amount} , his/her order number = {order number}"

This is used in the vendor template file:-

components\com_virtuemart\views\invoice\tmpl\mail_html_vendor.php

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jenkinhill

Yes, it is a combination of template files and the relevant language strings.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Kuubs

Yes, thanks it was in de vendor.html file in the invoice folder.