News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Custom fields not show in chart

Started by iztokba, April 23, 2017, 13:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iztokba

HI

I have a problem with custom field in Virtuemart 3.2.1., i have these custom fields strings (picture1) which i can select as an option for item which i want to buy (picture2), but in cart it is always the first text before first ; (picture3). The same is in order.

I use latest joomla 3.6.5
Virtuemart  3.2.1
php 5.6.30

What shoul i do, please help

MihaPa

Hi,

i have a problem with custom field in Virtuemart 3.2.1., i have these custom fields strings (picture1) which i can select as an option for item which i want to buy (picture2), but in cart it is always the first text before first ; (picture3). The same is in order.

What should i do?

jenkinhill

I don't follow what you are saying, but does turning off  "Show Title " fix this?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MihaPa

HI,

turning off  "Show Title " doesnt fix this.

Im trying to say, that i have about 64 colors in custom field that client can choose which one he wants to order:

The input of colors in costum field is:

Odaberite...;WHITE;GHOST;IVORY;BLANKO; COTTON CANDY;ELEGANCE;NUDE;PINK POWDER; FANTASY; NATURAL DROP;MUD;MOU;MR.BROWN;MICKEY MOUSE;LEMON FRESH;THE SUN;APPLE GREEN;

The client can choose these colors, but in order and invoice the value is always the first string "Odaberite...", no matter what he choose.

It works OK with Virtuemart version 3.0.18, but when i updated to 3.2.1. i got this problem.

You can see by yourself on http://naj-lo.com.hr/paketi/paketi-s-lampom/kit-start-pro-detail  (choose color) and then press DODAJ V KOŠARICO (add to basket) and you will see that if you choose color GHOST or any other in order you will always get ODABERITE.... (first string in costum field).