News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal Payment - Things do not appear to be working

Started by mixedst, April 12, 2017, 17:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AH

Thanks for contacting PayPal Technical Assistance.

I run a test on your website and checked the variables that you are passing through the PayPal button.

I noticed that you are using the UPLOAD cart function. With this function the item name variable must be like "item_name_1" with the underscore and one in number at the end ("_1"). You were not passing this variable name correctly but adding the _1 it works fine.

Just change the name of this variable and it will work.

Do not hesitate to contact me back if you need more details regarding this subject.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Andrea | PayPal Merchant Technical Support

You did a change to meet their specification which they said they had tested for you and that worked - so yes I would contact them as I don't know what else to suggest

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Clay29

Not sure if this will help, but I had the same problem while using my sandbox accounts.
After spending many hours of tinkering I managed to get it working by changing the following code:

[cmd] => _ext-enter
    [redirect_cmd] => _xclick

to

[cmd] => _xclick

I'm a complete novice so I apologise for my complete lack of knowledge ...but I believe the above code allows you to post 'extended variables'?? however, I thought I would post my findings as it might help somebody find a better/permanent solution?