News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Tax not reduced when coupon is used

Started by sprachrohr, April 11, 2017, 18:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprachrohr

Hallo,

is there an option where i can tell virtuemart to reduce the tax as well as the price, when coupon-code is entered?
The product price gets reduced, taxes not.

VirtueMart Version: 3.2.1
Joomla Version: 3.6.5

I have another installation, where tax gets reduced, so i think its a configuration issue. But unfortunately i cannot figure it out.

I use AWO Coupons. There is an option to use discount before tax. When i activate this, the redueced tax is shown but the total tax is not modified.
So i deactivated OPC, AWO Coupons, all template overrides... without success. Tax doesnt get reduced. I think my problem belongs to VirtueMart not to AWO Coupons.

Is it possible, that my problem is caused of an old but updated/migrated istallation? The other installation, where everything works as expected, is a fresh install.

I would be very happy if someone gets me a hint!

Thanks and best regards
Dirk

K&K media production

This is a bug of AWO Coupon. With default vm coupons the tax is reduced.

sprachrohr

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately in my case it doesnt work.

I deactivated AWO Coupons, OPC and Template-Overrides.

Tax is NOT reduced, see screenshot below.

Is it possible, that my problem is caused of an old but updated/migrated istallation? The other installation, where everything works as expected, is a fresh install.

Thanks again.

K&K media production

Are you shure that your rule is a "VAT Tax per product" (MwSt pro Produkt) rule and not only a tax (Steuer pro Produkt) rule?

sprachrohr

omg...
Thats it!!! THANKS A LOT!!! SORRY!!!

Could you please explain the difference?