News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price

Started by FrankHF, April 11, 2017, 15:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankHF

Hi,

We have a weird issue. After creating a usergroup with extra discount the word 'Array' is placed above the price. See the screenshot:

The weird this is that this is not being displayed when logged out.

I did some tweaking when we started, however i cannot find where this is coming from. Can anyone provide some pointers?

If needed: I can provide a link+login if you want to check it out.

We are using:

PHP 5.6.30
Apache 2.4.6
Joomla 3.6.5

Thanks!

Studio 42

Your template is obselete Or your plugin if you use a plugin to display what is rendered as an Array.
The plugin can be a paiment plugin or shipment plugin that display the cost, or a customfield plugin

FrankHF

Thanks for your response.

The price is displayed properly when a user is not logged in, so that doesnt seem to be the problem. I will send you a link in PM :)

diri

@Studio 42:
I have seen the same when putting all original VM files needed into /templates/mytpl/html to develop overrides without changing anything at the moment.

Not being shure but, it looked like something in relation to manufacturer and / or price, couldn't identify file(s) being related. Tried to identify reason with removing one file after the next as well. Removing all VM files being copied "Array" vanished. Must begin at step 0 again when time permits.

Maybe there is a problem between component and mods. Getting absolut different paths when calling manufacturer page via mod and calling via component is another symptom. This problem is already mentioned in another thread.

Edit:
Template being used for developing is Protostar. As long as original files from VM are in */html everything should work fine but, it doesn't. There is some hardcoding as well.

stawebnice

In my experience going to shipmenta - and on the second tab setting Show on product detail page to NO solves it too. Unless you need to show available shipping options on product page...

Studio 42

Quote from: stawebnice on October 13, 2017, 21:23:59 PM
In my experience going to shipmenta - and on the second tab setting Show on product detail page to NO solves it too. Unless you need to show available shipping options on product page...
6 month too late ;)

Milbo

and the problem is as Studio42 said an old layout.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member