Author Topic: [VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price  (Read 343 times)

FrankHF

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • A beginner
[VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price
« on: April 11, 2017, 15:30:03 pm »
Hi,

We have a weird issue. After creating a usergroup with extra discount the word 'Array' is placed above the price. See the screenshot:



The weird this is that this is not being displayed when logged out.

I did some tweaking when we started, however i cannot find where this is coming from. Can anyone provide some pointers?

If needed: I can provide a link+login if you want to check it out.

We are using:

PHP 5.6.30
Apache 2.4.6
Joomla 3.6.5

Thanks!

Studio 42

  • Contributing Developer
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2122
  • Joomla & Virtuemart addon developper
    • Studio 42 - Virtuemart & Joomla extentions
  • VirtueMart Version: 2.6 & 3.0.x.y
Re: [VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 13:03:04 pm »
Your template is obselete Or your plugin if you use a plugin to display what is rendered as an Array.
The plugin can be a paiment plugin or shipment plugin that display the cost, or a customfield plugin

FrankHF

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • A beginner
Re: [VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 13:05:29 pm »
Thanks for your response.

The price is displayed properly when a user is not logged in, so that doesnt seem to be the problem. I will send you a link in PM :)

diri

  • Beginner
  • *
  • Posts: 27
Re: [VM 3.2.1] Word 'Array' is placed with price
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:29:57 am »
@Studio 42:
I have seen the same when putting all original VM files needed into /templates/mytpl/html to develop overrides without changing anything at the moment.

Not being shure but, it looked like something in relation to manufacturer and / or price, couldn't identify file(s) being related. Tried to identify reason with removing one file after the next as well. Removing all VM files being copied "Array" vanished. Must begin at step 0 again when time permits.

Maybe there is a problem between component and mods. Getting absolut different paths when calling manufacturer page via mod and calling via component is another symptom. This problem is already mentioned in another thread.

Edit:
Template being used for developing is Protostar. As long as original files from VM are in */html everything should work fine but, it doesn't. There is some hardcoding as well.