News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

child product for selected shopper group only

Started by 6.522, March 29, 2017, 21:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi, I have a product with childs that is available for everyone (all shopper groups) but I would like to assign for example child A to be available only for shopper group A and B for shopper group B. So I've entered the child A and B preferences and assign them to the shopper groups of my choice. But in the main - parent - frontend product view you can still select all of them from the dropdown list. For example if you are shopper group A you should only be able to view and access childs that are assigned to A instead you can see all of them (A and B). When you click on B you get error message with information that this product does not exist which is correct behaviour because B is assinged to the shopper group B only. But it should also be hidden from the dropdown list of availible childs in the main product view for shopper groups different than B. Is there a fix for that?

My problem is similar to the one described here https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=132459.0 but I have older VM ver.

VirtueMart 2.6.22
Joomla! 2.5.28