News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Walmart- Integration

Started by webkul, March 23, 2017, 16:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webkul

Is there any extension for Walmart- Integration??

webkul

Is there who can suggest on this??

Any feasible extension so that anyone can connect his/her Virtuemart Multi-vendor Marketplace with Walmart.

Studio 42

What you mean with "connect his/her Virtuemart Multi-vendor Marketplace with Walmart" ?
I only found a search api, product lookup and  affiliates BuyNow button.
I'm not sure you can do more as this, so this api is same as displaying wallmart product in your shop, so you don't need in this case Virtuemart or i don't understand your final need ?

webkul

I  mean to say if someone wants to display his online store product on walmart, so is their any extension to do so, as I have seen walmart - Magento Integration.
Walmart has provided an open source Walmart marketplace API that helps in Walmart extension
integration with Ecommerce store.With this,
Ecommerce can easily register and when the registration is approved, the sellers become the partner
of Walmart. Later, they can sell the products on Walmart marketplace and seamlessly manage the
products, orders and customer experience.

webkul

So my question is very simple if I want to connect my Virtuemart store with walmart marketplace, is there any extension to do so??

jenkinhill

I have never seen one, and never seen anyone mention Walmart before on this forum. We don't have that chain in Europe, although in the UK Asda supermarkets are owned by Walmart. And no, there is no extension for Asda, either.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

No extension or plugin seems to exist,but this is an API so it's possible to do a Virtuemart/wallmart bridge as magento or any online shop.
I mean that you not many request, so no many developper that have lust to do it because it is a niche market, wallmart is not facebook or google.

amelcher

You could try CSVI import. I've been able to connect my vm products to Google's store via xml as well as Amazon so if you have the settings for the Wallmart API, you could try the forums there and see if somebody has already done that...

Adam