News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shopping Cart error 400

Started by davidq1269, March 15, 2017, 17:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidq1269

Good Day to all,

currently having a problem that I need assistance, upon selecting a product to purchase the pop up comes up and when you select view shopping cart an error 400 comes up.. same thing happens when you select the shopping cart icon.. can anyone help me with this please...

joomla Version: 3.6.5
Virtuemart version: 3.0.12
PHP Version 5.6.29

thank you

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

davidq1269

done and I do apologize for my error in omitting vital info

thanks for the heads up

jenkinhill

OK. But the URL?  Without that we have to guess.......  maybe you have "Enable SSL for sensitive areas" turned on in config, but have no SSL installed on the server?

That is an old version of VirtueMart, updating to current version is recommended - VM3.2 is very soon to be released. But test on a backup of your site, as some templates may require editing.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

davidq1269

no the SSL in sensitive areas is not turned on..

the url: http://qvicom.com/attractionsex

davidq1269

kelvyn any ideas still can't seem to find the lucky solution to this issue..

any and all assistance is greatly appreciated

jenkinhill

If I try a real odd url then I see the hostgator 404 page, not the one from the template. Have you checked the error logs to see of you are getting a 500 error immediately before the 404?

What happens when you turn on SEF?

Virtuemart version: 3.0.12  is very old now...........
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK