News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to plug visa and other payments

Started by vinar22, March 10, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinar22

Hello!
I have bought beautiful template *storefront* from company Gavick Pro. I have a question about it. How to plug visa and other payments? Can you tell me the order of A-Z, please.

jenkinhill

So you have bought a quick install Joomla template with VirtueMart installed? This is not always the best way to start to set up a store because you do not know what changes the developer has made to VirtueMart to make it all look "beautiful". Fisrt check your Joomla and VirtueMart versions. You should be using Joomla 3.6.5 and VirtueMart should be at least 3.0.18

Some payment plugins are pre-installed and just need configuration. The are to be found in the VirtueMart menu under Shop/Payment methods, and others are availble from  http://extensions.virtuemart.net/component/search/?searchword=payment&searchphrase=all&Itemid=137

The plugin that you choose to use is partly dependent on what is available in your country. Docvumentation is on https://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/shop-menu/60-payment-methods.html
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

shephali

Hi  jenkinhill,

We are using the paid Template and customization is almost done. I am using VirtueMart 3.0.2 + Joomla! 3.3.6.
           I am also trying to add payment method but no success till now. Trying to add it via Virtuemart->payment method ->new. It saved the changes successfully but it is not showing on the production. Can you please help me on this that what all pre-requisites to add the same and how to add it successfully.

Please refer the attachment to see the issue.

Thanks

jenkinhill

@shepali you have already been told to update your Joomla and VirtueMart versions. Until you do so we cannot help with configuring your store. VM3.0.2 is more than two years old and will have a lot of bugs which we have forgotten about. Come back and ask once you have updated - and please don't repeatedly post the same message on this forum.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum