News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error 500 during uninstall

Started by gojyuan, March 12, 2017, 20:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gojyuan

Hi,

I was trying to uninstall VirtueMart and received this error during the process. I had uninstalled the plugins and modules successfully before doing the component. I selected the Virtumart Component and AIO at the same time.

Straight away I received the error 500. Now I cannot access both frontend and backend. I have contacted our hosting service and they cannot find anything ( after 45 mins searching ). I have looked at the logs and cant find anything.

Sorry Version is 3.0.18

Hope you may be able to help.

jenkinhill

If you have a 500 error then there will be entries in the server error log showing the issue, or in current Joomla versions the error log may be found in administrator/logs.

The way to uninstall VM is given here:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=134060.msg465429#msg465429
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gojyuan

Thank you.

I just realised I have VMVendor installed and I should have uninstalled this first. I don't know if this is affecting my problem. The directories for the VirtueMart Component have been removed during the uninstall in both the html directory and administrator directory.

There is no log directory in administrator. The error_log file has a timestamp of 2016.

I looked at our server logs ( public_html/administrator/error_log, public_html/error_log ) and the following is showing for several modules

Module compiled with module API=20131226
PHP    compiled with module API=20100525
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
[12-Mar-2017 15:04:19 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so' - /usr/php/56/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_pgsql.so: undefined symbol: pdo_handle_error in Unknown on line 0
[12-Mar-2017 15:04:19 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module

Also for mailparse, OAuth, oci8 and uploadprogress - API's are the same for all modules