News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

issue with the Klarna Integration

Started by yaminibangur, March 04, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yaminibangur

Hello,

I have a site in joomla 3.6 and have virtuemart version 3.0.14. I am facing issue with the integration with Klarna. I have store based on United kingdom and want to provide the Klarna payment for all the country for my store. I have integrate Klarnacheckout plugin with all configuration of Uniteted Kingdom like e-store id, secrete key, but when try to switch between twp payment method from front end or when select klrana checkout plugin , it gives alert to me "error cart updating" and it breaks the checkout process due to ajax not completed. It work well with paypal but not for klarna.

Please Help, Thank in Advance.

Thank You
Yamini Bangur

dirkb

Hi ... I too had issues with Klarna for the last weeks, posted a couple of times, but did not really get help on that issue here.

I contacted Klarna directly (germany), they told me that "klarna checkout" is not compatible (anymore ?) with virtuemart (based on the install from the ext.aio package)

The other payment type "Klarna" which offers "invoice" and "partial payment" kind of worked. I turned on "invoice" and it showed up and the test was successfull. After I also wanted to turn on "partial payment" I got warnings and the "partial payment" was not usable. Had somebody look at it and he told me that it looks like you cannot have 2 klarna forms on the checkout (using a one-page checkout extensions).

I´m not sure if that helps you, but right now I´m going for the "klarna enhanced checkout" solution by vm... (link is obsolete)

You need to use their one-page checkout to make that work, but they are free and offer some support. Disable all the Klarna plugins which come with virtuemart. Install one-page checkout vm...(link is obsolete) and klarna plugin, enable, create new payment, enter you id and shared secret, it should work and you have the "klarna checkout" functionality (invoice, partial and card payment).

Only extra work would be styling the new one-page checkout.

See if that works for you.

PS: vm...(link is obsolete) both downloads are on top of the page

Obsolete links removed by moderator

Hawker

VM v. 3.4.2
Joomla v. 3.9.5
PHP v. 7.2.1