News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price format area

Started by mclernons, February 23, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mclernons

Joomla 3.6.5
Virtuemart 3.0.19.5
PHP 5.6.30
Website http://www.officeasy.com.au/office-accessories/ergonomic-products/ergonomic-desk-riser-medium-detail
If you look at that you can see that the Add to cart button is overlapping the price.  This issue persists across multiple products unless they have a size or color option.  Yet on a local installation the display of it is perfect.  Same browsers.

My local pc is running virtuemart 3.0.19.3, PHP 5.5.35

I've tried uploading the entire template folder with no change at all.  We are using ModernAStore.

Jörgen

Looks like a template issue, please talk to ModernAStore.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mclernons

But on my local pc it is fine and that has modernAstore on it.

Jörgen

I would still say this is a template issue.

Does the template have some kind of control panel where You can make css changes ?

This is just a suggestion for template.css, line 1390
/*media screen,projection*/
.spacer-buy-area .product-price .PricesalesPrice span {
    letter-spacing: -1px;
    margin-top: 20px;
    font-size: 250%;
    display: block;
}

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mclernons

Yes it does, and it has a few style ie style 1 thru 6 templates as well.  I've tried that code to no change. 

Switched over from chrome to firefox and it works.  = chrome issue....  But a new issue with the + and - button missing

jenkinhill

The +&- are hidden behind the add to cart button.  Adding margin-left: 110px; to the button css causes the +- to show. Not a good layout so some more style changes would be needed IMHO.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mclernons

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 24, 2017, 10:59:55 AM
The +&- are hidden behind the add to cart button.  Adding margin-left: 110px; to the button css causes the +- to show. Not a good layout so some more style changes would be needed IMHO.

Thankyou.  And now I'm going thru that darn style sheet and putting comments on all the controls I can find and fixing them one by one.

I inherited this template so have no decision over it now and have to correct all these errors.