News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Products not appearing in the correct manufacturer category

Started by tommyboy0485, February 23, 2017, 01:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyboy0485

Greetings, when navigating through my main menu i choose  "Shop Brands" and then the brand i want to see products in, however the picture does not appear and the manufacture category is not correct.  Also on some of the other brands the product image will show but it still reflects a different manufacturer category.

Ex 1:  a. Click on "Shop Firearm Brands" then choose Glock ---  Home > Shop Firearm Brands > Glock
         b.  All of the Glock products appear
        c. but when i click on anyone of the product the image does not show and the bread crumbs and the URL changes (Shop Firearm Brands > Walther > Glock 42)   
            walther is NOT the correct manufacture

Ex.2  a. Click on "Shop Firearm Brands" then choose Honor Defense ---  Home > Shop Firearm Brands > Honor Defense
        b.  All of the Honor Defense products appear and the bread crumbs look good
        c.  I click on the product and the product appears and the bread crumbs look good
        d.  However if i were to click on the manufactuere within the bread crumbs it always changes the manufacturer to "glock" but the product image is correct. 

If anyone can help me resolve this I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Best,
Mark

Currently using:
VirtueMart 3.0.18
Joomla version, 3.6.5.
PHP version 5.6.30

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

Can't be serious.......

Probably a template or menu issue. Test with Protostar
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum