News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Klarna Payment Error

Started by dirkb, February 18, 2017, 11:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkb

Hi ... J 3.6.5 / VM 3.0.18 + VP one page checkout 4.9

I want both Klarna Payments (Klarna & Klarnacheckout)

I enter e-store ID and secret, publish. On checkout cart throws error ...

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$KLARNA_DATA in /home/hickenbi/www/hickenbick-hair.de/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 457

Deprecated: Non-static method KlarnaHandler::getKlarnaError() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hickenbi/www/hickenbick-hair.de/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/helpers/klarna_payments.php on line 231

What might be the issue here ? The payments show up as options, but non-functional ?

Appreciate any help.

jjk

Two things come into my mind. If you use the database type MySQL in Joomla configuration, change it to MySQLi. If that doesn't solve the issue, change the 'error_reporting' in your php.ini file to include '& ~E_DEPRECATED'.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

dirkb

hmmm ... thanks ... In the mean time I uninstalled the old Klarna files (3.0.17.4 which I updated to 3.0.18) completely and re-installed them via aio. (3.0.18 again)

Now, with error reporting on to maximum, the previous error is gone. But I get a different error, not through error reporting, but in the cart ...

Error
vmError: API Error

... see screen. Klarne is integrated in Virtuemart and should work, correct ?

jjk

dirkb

Hi ... no real error code, just the "Error vmError: API Error"

The steps so far were ...

I started out with VM 3.0.17.4 ... tried to activate both Klarna methods (Klarna, Klarna Checkout) We have a e-Id and a secret key from klarna.
After that, received a missing payment php in plugins and template (looked like a plugin response, not error reporting). Found an older post (Joomla 2.5) advising to update klarna plugin with the same error message.

Updated VM from 3.0.17.4 to 3.0.18 through admin panel. Received a different error now (error reporting) ... the one I started the thread with ... "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$KLARNA_DATA ... "

After that, I manually removed all Klarna, and re-installed with the 3.0.18 aio ext - now, error reportin still on, the above error shows up "Error
vmError: API Error " ... and again, this one looks like a VM error message (notification or whatever) but not as a "error reporting" error.

frustrating, the documentation link in the plugin settings is non-existing.

dirkb

activated the log files ... this is what I get ...

2017-02-18 16:58:00 DEBUG getKlarnaCheckoutIdFromSession: 0
2017-02-18 16:58:00 ERROR vmError: KlarnaCheckout: More then one VATax for the product:2
2017-02-18 16:58:00 ERROR vmError: KlarnaCheckout: More then one VATax for the product:2
2017-02-18 16:58:00 DEBUG getHasBTFromSession: 0
2017-02-18 16:58:00 DEBUG clearKlarnaParams:
2017-02-18 16:58:00 ERROR vmError: API Error

After I unpublish the other tax rule ... I get ...

2017-02-18 16:58:29 DEBUG getKlarnaCheckoutIdFromSession: 0
2017-02-18 16:58:29 DEBUG getHasBTFromSession: 0
2017-02-18 16:58:29 DEBUG clearKlarnaParams:
2017-02-18 16:58:29 ERROR vmError: API Error

dirkb

So ... who is doing support for Klarna / Virtuemart.

Klarna is listed as partner, and part of the _ext_aio.zip

The documentation linked in the plugin is going to a "comming soon" page.

On the official Klarna page, Virtuemart is not even listed anymore ... https://developers.klarna.com/en/se+php/kco-v2/plugins-modules

Google cashes an old reference to Joomla 2

Feeling lost here.

jjk

Quote from: dirkb on February 21, 2017, 12:55:56 PM
On the official Klarna page, Virtuemart is not even listed anymore ...

I don't know the reason yet. Perhaps ask Klarna why they unlisted VM? I could imagine that they decided to use Klarna's 'Sofortüberweisung' in Germany, because that one is more popular in Germany. They bought Sofort a few years ago.

dirkb

well, I was in contact with klarna today. payment type "klarna checkout" is not compatible with virtuemart. (klarna is, klarnacheckout NOT)

Maybe remove it from the .aio_ext.zip to prevent further headaches for others ?