News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need customized development for VM 3

Started by Laura Chu, February 02, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Chu

I need some customized development for Virtuemart 3, my budget is not over $100 AU.

1. Charge service fee percentage of total price or fix fee per transaction
The service fee is for all the orders and show on cart page only. I hope percentage to be editable at back-end, if it takes more work, you can just tell me how to edit in php file.

2. Convert Override price
Override price is after discounted price. From front store, visitors can see final price and Override price. The Override price is how much the shoppers need to pay. At moment, the Override price from back-end is current store currency, I want to input selected currency(Australian Dollar), and display current store currency(Chinese Yuan) at front.

3. Upload Photo ID per account
When shoppers place an order, they can upload ID on account page (when edit billing/shipping address). If the shopper has already upload before, they don't have to upload again. Also the shopper can upload and eidt from their account too. Like the shipping information, they don't have to fill each time if nothing changed, but as admin can see it for each order.

Please check attached file, the requirements have been highlighted with red color. Please give me the quotation and duration, many thanks.
www.cybersky.com.au Website Design, Web Development, Graphic Deisgn, Display System

Milbo

Quote from: Laura Chu on February 02, 2017, 03:05:54 AM
I need some customized development for Virtuemart 3, my budget is not over $100 AU.

1. Charge service fee percentage of total price or fix fee per transaction
The service fee is for all the orders and show on cart page only. I hope percentage to be editable at back-end, if it takes more work, you can just tell me how to edit in php file.
This is most time part of the native plugins delivered by the AIO. So it depends on your payment plugin.

2. Convert Override price
Override price is after discounted price. From front store, visitors can see final price and Override price. The Override price is how much the shoppers need to pay. At moment, the Override price from back-end is current store currency, I want to input selected currency(Australian Dollar), and display current store currency(Chinese Yuan) at front.
Could be considered as bug. The override price is a legacy of vm1 and should not be used.

3. Upload Photo ID per account
When shoppers place an order, they can upload ID on account page (when edit billing/shipping address). If the shopper has already upload before, they don't have to upload again. Also the shopper can upload and eidt from their account too. Like the shipping information, they don't have to fill each time if nothing changed, but as admin can see it for each order.

Please check attached file, the requirements have been highlighted with red color. Please give me the quotation and duration, many thanks.
Sounds like a job for joomsocial or community builder. You want a avatar for your shoppers?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member