News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

limit to one item per customer

Started by jimpett81, January 31, 2017, 17:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimpett81

Hi,

Sorry if this is a little obvious but I can't find any posts or settings related to it.

We offer some free items with certain products and the system we use to add them to the cart works well. However, the issue we have is that some people then adjust the quantity to try and get extra free products. We pick this up in our DB stock system but I would like to find a way of only allowing people to have one of these items.

Kind regards,

James

Milbo

Maximum Quantity in product status? But I think that prevents it only for the add to cart and for the current checkout. But not in general, which also needs a timesetting (they may allowed to get the free product yearly, or monthly). When I consider your last post, you need also an option to add stocks, not just to set the number. Because someone could buy it while you adjust the inventory.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jimpett81

Thanks for that, I think setting a maximum in the status will do well enough. I'm not sure I follow you regarding my last post, though? I did submit a ticket but I am not sure if it went through.

Thanks again.