News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Language problem

Started by zampa, January 28, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zampa

I'm trying to install a site with the joomla3 + virtuemart3 package, but I always encounter the same error: the tables are not created in the database corresponding to Spanish.
The steps I'm  following are as follows:
Install joomla
I choose "Reset all tables and install sample data"
Install virtuemart-aio
In extensions -> modules, I select administrator and put multilangue status at on
In extensions -> languages, I ​​click on install and select spanish
In extensions -> install, I install the Spanish package for virtuemart
In Virtuemart -> configuration -> multilingual shop, I choose spanish
I save
In extensions-> language (sIte), I choose spanish
And when I go back to virtruemart I get the following error: "Table 'catalog. # __ virtuemart_vendors_en_en' does not exist SQL = SELECT` #__ virtuemart_vendors`. *, `#__ virtuemart_vendors_en_ .` * FROM` #__ virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `#__ virtuemart_vendors_en Using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE` #__ virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

zampa

Well ... I have manually installed the tables corresponding to the Spanish .... and everything is fine

Milbo

That is very strange, the ending for spanish tables is es_es

The normal way is to set the default frontend language and to set the desired language in the virtuemart config and to store it then. Storing the config, creates the tables.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

zampa

Yes, it is very strange ... but the warning does not lie, there is no vendors_en_en but vendors_en_gb

Milbo

which is english. You should try the fullinstaller, it helps with this issue, because vm is then directly installed in the language, which you choose in the installation.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member