News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Reward Point System for Virtuemart

Started by vmpoints, May 08, 2015, 16:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loppan

Quote from: juliengrano on January 06, 2016, 00:57:44 AM
Hi im a bit confused I need a component that will show point in product detail page that user will earn... which one do you recommend please?

I don't know if either one of them does, but if they don't I'll code something, I'll keep you updated in this thread once I have any news. In 2-3 weeks perhaps ;)

lindapowers

Quote from: loppan on January 08, 2016, 11:32:45 AM

Quote from: juliengrano on January 06, 2016, 00:57:44 AM
Hi im a bit confused I need a component that will show point in product detail page that user will earn... which one do you recommend please?

I don't know if either one of them does, but if they don't I'll code something, I'll keep you updated in this thread once I have any news. In 2-3 weeks perhaps ;)

Hi

Did you ever manage to code something? Still using any of this 2 extensions?
We still use vmrewardpoints extension but hasn't been updated in ages, got a reply from the italian developer saying he was renewing all his software etc but till this day once more, no news.

lindapowers

So for anyone that needs a reward point system I finally found AwoRewards, quite ironic when I had been a happy customer of his awo coupon pro and had no clue this component existed.

https://awodev.com/products/joomla/aworewards

Professional service, alive extension and a developer that helps when needed, the system works pretty well and is active, replacing old  system soon thank God.