News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem : Same exact orders number and content for 2 shoppers

Started by kristobal1969, January 16, 2017, 16:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kristobal1969

Hello,
I run virtuemart 3.0.16 with joomla 3.6.4 and I encounter a problem with 2 shoppers.
When listing the orders of a shopper (braud) I get the exact same list as another shopper (lemarchand).  :o
Please have a look at the attached files.

When I click an order of the list, I get a shopper, for another order I get the other shopper.
Where can I correct that issue ? Must be something in the database ? Is the best to delete one of the shoppers ?
Regards
Kris

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Studio 42

Bonsoir,
Perhaps the use changed is name and address only from one to another order?
I do it myself when i order for a friend for eg in some websites.
Chek if the Joomla user is the same or not.

Milbo

Yepp, also a good hint. With the id of the link it would be clear
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

kristobal1969

Hello,
Sorry for not coming quicker. Thanks for interesting to my problem.
Here is a pdf fiile with the id of the orders concerning my previous screen captures.

In fact when I have a look to any shopper, they have many orders though they are not theirs ! This is in the backend, but in the frontend when I register with the user and password of the shopper, I can see they have the normal 2 orders (normal because they renew their subscription started one year ago).
What could be the problem ? Just the appearance in the back-end ! This is really weird.
I cleared the cache but nothing changed.
I hope you think of something that could get rid of that.
Regards
Kris

kristobal1969

I have just noticed something that I think is a bug in fact.
if I make a search on part of the name of a shopper in the orders list I get a list of all the shoppers with these words (even in the address, which is strange, but, why not, this is not a big problem !). Once the search is done and I click on a shopper and then see his orders, I get the list of ALL the orders of the shoppers listed in my previous search.
I noticed that because if I disconnected and reconnected to the administrator side and only click on one shopper this time, I only get his orders, and that is correct.
Now you know what the bug looks like, I think we got it clearly.
May be it is more when the search for shopper is done in the orders part. It does not

Can you reproduce that ?

Regards
Kris

Milbo

I cannot reproduce this. You can use $this->setDebugSql(true); in the order model around line 424 (before exeSortSearchListQuery) and enable vmdebug in the vm config. Then you can see the used query.

In my case there is a clear "WHERE u.virtuemart_user_id = 345" and so I see only the orders of the user, regardless the search done before.