Previous topic - Next topic

Keitbt

Joomla v3.6.5
Virtuemart v3.0.18

Site is getting notices to update the following plugins:
VirtueMart - Payments, Heidelpay
VirtueMart - Payments, Klick and Pay
VirtueMart - Payments, tco

But, I do not have these plugins installed. Do not need them. Do not want them. How do I get rid of these update notices?

stAn99

hello, you can disable those notices by disabling these plugin at

Extensions -> Manage -> Update sites

and disable those. The URLs of those plugins are incorrect
----
RuposTel.com
www.rupostel.com
Your customized checkout solution for Virtuemart

Milbo

"But, I do not have these plugins installed."
they are installed, else you would not see the update message. Please use language correctly, else it is impossible to help.

"Do not need them. Do not want them."
Unpublish them. You can also just use the last AIO (as written in the updater hint) and get rid of these messages https://docs.virtuemart.net/tutorials/installation-migration-upgrade/226-update-single-plugin-delivered-by-aio.html
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

LaurieM

Hi Keitbt!

The URLs for VirtueMart - Payments, Heidelpay and VirtueMart - Payments, Klick and Pay are incorrect. This should be rectified.

I don't know whether you have these plugins installed but I did have them. They were disabled (unpublished). I simply uninstalled the extensions (plugins). Problem solved!

You certainly don't have VirtueMart - Payments, tco installed because there's no such thing. There's another error that should be resolved.

tco.zip is the zip file that provides the payment plugin 2Checkout. That's where the tco extension notification comes from.

I simply uninstalled 2Checkout and and the false update notification for VirtueMart - Payments, tco disappeared. Problem solved!

I suppose fixing the tco problem is a job for the developer on their Github account. Maybe someone could contact and advise them of the problem. It's a bad look for Virtuemart. Same for the other two extensions I guess.

ViKiNGi

Hi,

Can you tell me why these plugins does not install to Joomla? I've tried to install them, but no luck..

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ViKiNGi