News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Change shipping text on prodoct page

Started by tommyboy0485, January 02, 2017, 06:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyboy0485

Greetings, I am trying to change or remove  "With shipment Regular Mail for $10.00"  on the product page next to the "add to cart" button and price.  I've looked all over in the admin pannel along with virtumart and cant find it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Happy New Year!
Mark
#followYourEfforts

Joomla version, 3.4.3.
VirtueMart 3.0.18

Jörgen

Hello

This is probably one of Your shipment options that writes this. You can search for the text in overrides in Joomla language manager. There You can alter the text.

You can probably remove this by deactivating this option in Your shipment method.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

aftertaf

I got rid of this by commenting out the lines that display this text, in the productdetails default.php page. See here -> http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90935.msg298367#msg298367

You'd be better to override this page with your own version of the default.php.

Jumbo!

Open each of your Shipment Method's settings and disable the option called "Show on product details page". See the below screenshot for ready reference.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

aftertaf

thing is, when i turn if off and then save the change, on reloading page its still set to yes.
Its mandatory in some countries: is there something forcing it to stay on for me in France ?