News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 3.0.18 Shipping and Payment Method Save and Save and Close not working

Started by Aamirault, December 09, 2016, 14:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aamirault

All,
I am looking for help with debugging VM and Joomla 3.4.0
The problem exists on the shipping methods and payment methods screens, on those screens only the "save" and "save and close" buttons do not work at all. Others like "permissions" work.
I have tied VM 3.1.0, no change
I have also tried J!3.5.1 and J!3.6.4, no change.
This happens in chrome, IE, Edge and Safari.

The template is isis for admin. Does not seem to make a difference.
I have tried JQuery easy, but problem persists . I also tried adding a framework behavior true reference in admin/index.php as suggested on the forum. No change.

Currently when I open the shipping or payment method screen I get the error  Undefined property: vPaginationObject::$active in .../administrator/templates/hathor/html/pagination.php on line 144
Console shows error Joomla is undefined.

What are some thoughts on how to debug this further? I am not versed in Java, so a little lost at this point. Not being able to save shipping or payment info is a real hold up too.

Thanks, for your time and suggestions.

GJC Web Design

have you also JCE editor installed and chosen - I have seen a lot of admin JS problems with the latest JCE version
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Aamirault

I have tinymce and codemirror editors installed. Tinymce is selected.
Thanks

Aamirault

Ended up reinstalling the template and j!3.5 after deleting the site contents, instead of choosing to overwrite files.
Thank you for your help!