Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /ho

Started by hanswuyts, December 29, 2016, 17:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanswuyts

Hello,
After hours of googling I found my way to this site for the problem below :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /home/meritsa/public_html/components/com_tcpdf/router.php:23) in /home/meritsa/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 293

System info :
PHP Built On**   Linux sh8.hosty.nl 3.10.0-327.36.3.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Oct 24 16:09:20 UTC 2016 x86_64
**Database Version**   5.5.5-10.0.28-MariaDB
**Database Collation**   latin1_swedish_ci
**Database Connection Collation**   utf8mb4_general_ci
**PHP Version**   5.6.17
**Web Server**   Apache
**WebServer to PHP Interface**   cgi-fcgi
**Joomla! Version**   Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable [ Noether ] 1-December-2016 22:46 GMT
**Joomla! Platform Version**   Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
**User Agent**   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36

I am NOT using VirtueMart? so I'm afraid I cannot give you the version of that.  Template in use is UBER from Joomlart.com

I did do a Joomla upgrade from 3.6.4 to 3.6.5  with the 500 error as result. Debugging on gives the above info.

Anyone suggestions what to do ?  I'm not a speshitpillt, so any reply in detail, please. Thank you very much

Thank you

hanswuyts

Found on this forum the following from GJC Web Design :

"As Max says there is no tcpdf in the FE on current installs

at a guess this is left over so just rename the folder  /components/com_tcpdf/   to   /components/com_tcpdf___/

if that fixes it delete the folder"

For me that solution worked.  I renamed the folder and seems to be working.

I have had my Template installed by Joomlart and I do have not a have VM nor TCPDF on the frontend

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member