News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Secure Pay [www.securepay.com.au]

Started by netplus, December 01, 2005, 13:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netplus

Has any one got information on Secure pay https://www.securepay.com.au/ integration as a payment module ?

oztec

I'm just in the process of trying to get that sorted at the moment. If I have any news I'll let you know. Please post here if you find out how to do it!

JPH

Wondering if there is any news on this? Anyone get securepay integrated with virtuemart?

kobiadato

im intereseted also. any ideas please

oasisfleeting

looking for this solution also. I have an alternative post on the Thread labeled, getting authorize.net to work with virtuemart.

here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=14844.msg122386

Some help on this would be so awesome. I can't seem to figure out why securepay is rejecting my transaction key. Its encrypting and decrypting fine. and is being loaded into the $formdata array.

Im so stumped.. virtuemart heros, where are you!!!

dvs_dk

Hi,

re: SecurePay.com.au (Australia) - Payment module

Here is the correct module for SecurePay Australia. A previous post referred to SecurePay US (securepay.com) not SecurePay Australia (securepay.com.au). Here is the payment module for SecurePay Australia along with install instructions. Hope this helps.

Please note this module will work with Joomla 1.5 and Virtumart 1.1.2.

Installation instructions:
1. Unzip the package
2. Copy the files in to the folder <where Joomla is installed>\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\classes\payment
3. Log in to the Joomla Admin Section
4. Select "Virtumat" from the "Components" drop down menu
5. Select "Add Payment Method" from the "Store" menu
6. In the "Payment Method Name" field, enter what you want to be displayed to you customer when they see this payment option (E.g. "Credit Card via SecurePay")
7. Make sure you enter "SP" as the "Code"
8. Select "Use Payment Processor" as "Payment method type"
9. Select the card types you are going to accept
10. Click Apply

11. Click the "Configuration" Tab
12. Enter the details specific to your SecurePay account
13. Other fields are pretty straight forward.

PM if you require test account details.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dvs_dk

ps_securepay_com_au.zip file now includes correct SP_CC_LIVE_URL

Thanks to those you pointed this out.

cheers

fz22gq

I7ve downloaded this zip, installed it in the location mentioned but can not see ps_securepay_com_au when i look for the payment class name.

Any suggestions? Surely someone else in Australia has configured this Payment Method .... if not, what are you using for Australian Credit Card purchases??

mojoos

Is there an update for this? We are also going to use Virtuemart in our Joomla Site, and we'd like to integrate it with Securepay for our customers in Australia. Any other suggestions for a better payment system used by Australian credit card purchases is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

aardwolfau

Great stuff there dvs_dk!

I'm just wondering if this would be compatible with VM 1.1.8?

Are there any other real alternatives for Australian based customers?

Cheers

SonyaA

Hi .. I have been looking for help on how to configure AUSTRALIAN securepay on my joomla site using virtuemart. 

This may help others? 

1.  Download the file at this link:   https://signup.securepay.com.au/uploads/plugins/virtuemart_securepayxml.zip.
2.  Extract the files and follow the instructions in the installguide.txt included in the zipped file. 

tez

Quote from: dvs_dk on November 18, 2008, 23:56:11 PM
Hi,

re: SecurePay.com.au (Australia) - Payment module

Here is the correct module for SecurePay Australia. A previous post referred to SecurePay US (securepay.com) not SecurePay Australia (securepay.com.au). Here is the payment module for SecurePay Australia along with install instructions. Hope this helps.

Is this still compatible with Securepay SecureAPI ?

maclean_cherry

Hi guys,

eWAY have developed a new API that sends the card data browser side so that your shopping cart is excluded from PCI compliance. Our module also includes enterprise level anti-fraud. It's compatible with the latest VM2.

Using the XML gateway (Securepay SecureAPI) you will have extra PCI compliance requirements.

I've attached the module to this post.

Thanks,

Maclean
Integration and technical speshitpillt

tez

maclean_cherry

Not the latest API.

Our XML gateway is built in to VM1.1.9 out of the box. I've got a file update here that I can give you that makes it send through. Goes in your administrator/components/com_virtuemart/payments folder, overwriting the existing file. (That path was off the top of my head, it might be a little off)

Maclean